Engro Polymer and Chemicals Apprenticeship 2019 January has been announced and this time all the candidates from Pakistan can apply for the job. Engro is one of the top multinational company in Pakistan and if you want to join one of the best companies in Pakistan Engro is the best choice. Engro Polymer and Chemicals is looking to hire Trade Apprentices in their different organization departments. Engro Polymer and Chemicals is looking to hire young and brilliant talent which will help their department to grow more. Current open positions are for Process Operator / Plant Operator, Mechanical Technician / Inspection Technician / Draftsman (Auto CAD), Electrical Technician, Instrument Technician
Engro Polymer and Chemicals is looking to hire in Trade Apprentices which is established under Apprenticeship Ordinance 1962 (Services). All the candidates who will get selected will go a full training in Engro Apprenticeship Program 2019. After the successful training program all the candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in their trainings. All the candidates will go from NTS test and later on they will be called for further procedures.
Engro Polymer and Chemicals Apprenticeship 2019 January – Apply Now
Engro Polymer and Chemicals is one of the best company when it comes to chemicals. It is the best choice for all the candidates who wants to have a good job in a multinational company. All the selected candidates will get a very good job offer with a handsome salary package. There are various opening and all you need to do is to check each requirement and apply for it.
Gender: Male, Female
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Total Positions: 50
Salary: PKR 20000 – 30000
Experience Requried: 0 – 1 /years
Age Requried: 18 – 25 years
Education: Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, Masters
Address: NTS Headquarters, Plot 96, Street # 04, H-8/1, Islamabad
Organization: Engro Polymer and Chemicals
More Jobs In January 2019
Current Open Positions In Engro Polymer and Chemicals Apprenticeship 2019 January
If you have carefully checked all the information mentioned above and if you think you are the best and suitable candidates for the jobs mentioned below. You dully meet all the requirements mentioned then you must apply for the positions mentioned below.
- Process Operator / Plant Operator
- Mechanical Technician / Inspection Technician / Draftsman (Auto CAD)
- Electrical Technician
- Instrument Technician
How To Apply For Engro Polymer and Chemicals Apprenticeship 2019 January
Please follow all the steps as this is a very important part. All the applicants who will apply must follow all the steps mentioned bellow. So their application must received by the concern authorities in the right way and on right time. So follow all the steps mentioned
- All the Interested candidates must download the application forms and deposit slips from www.nts.org.pk.
- All the Interested candidates must Duly filled the application form along with relevant documents and photographs should be send to the address given below
- Address: NTS Headquarters, Plot 96, Street # 04, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- All the Candidates have to attach with the application a paid deposit slip of Rs. 700/- as test fee in favor of NTS.
- Test fee can be paid in any of the branch of HBL, UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan.
- All applications should reach NTS Headquarters, Plot 96, Street # 04, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- Last Date for submission of application is January 11, 2019.
- Result awaited candidates can also apply for the job
- All those candidates have to submit their result card after the result.
- Any Incomplete applications received will not be considered for the job
- Any application received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only qualified candidates from the written test will be allowed to appear for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be given to any candidate coming for the interview