Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs 2018 in December announced by the Education board of KPK. If you are from KPK or from any District of KPK and looking for any education related job then do apply for the job. It is the best opportunity for those candidates who were looking for government and teaching job. Please check all the information below and apply for the jobs as soon as possible.
Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs 2018 December
Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK is looking to hire a candidate which is energetic, hard working and looking to work for the betterment in the education field in KPK. So do consider this job and apply for it as soon as possible. If you are a candidate with BA /BSc / Bachelors / BCS / BIT / B.Com with of 21-35 years. So you are the best candidate for the jobs mentioned below.
The current jobs are for (Data Collection & Monitoring Assistant DCMA (Female), Data Collection & Monitoring Assistant (DCMA (Male), Computer Operator, Account Assistant, Assistant Database Administrator). Check all the information of the above mentioned jobs and then apply for it.
Gender: Male, Female
Job Type: CONTRACT
Total Positions: 44
Salary: PKR 35000 – 45000
Experience Requried: 1 – 3 /years
Age Requried: 21 – 35 years
Education: Graduation, Masters
Organization: Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK
More Jobs In December 2018
Current Open Position In Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK
If you have carefully checked all the information mentioned above and if you think you are the best and suitable candidates for the jobs mentioned below. You dully meet all the requirements mentioned then you must apply for the positions mentioned below.
- Data Collection & Monitoring Assistant DCMA (Female)
- Data Collection & Monitoring Assistant (DCMA (Male)
- Computer Operator
- Account Assistant
- Assistant Database Administrator
How to Apply for Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs 2018 December.
Please follow all the steps as this is a very important part. All the applicants who will apply must follow all the steps mentioned bellow. So their application must received by the concern authorities in the right way and on right time. So follow all the steps mentioned and apply for the above mentioned jobs.
- All the applicants must download application form and deposit slip for NTS Test from www.nts.org.pk
- All the applicants fill up all the section of application form carefully
- Attach the paid deposit slip original of test fee and all required documents and send it to address given below
- Address: National Testing Service Head Quarter Street No. 4, H-8/1 Islamabad
- All applications dully filled must sent to National Testing Service Head Quarter Street No. 4, H-8/1 Islamabad.
- All the applicants can pay NTS fee Rs. 450/– in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL and UBL Bank (non-refundable and non-transferrable).
- The last date for submission of application is December 28, 2018.
- Any application which will be received after the deadline will not be considered for the job.
- Any incomplete application will not be considered for the job.
- Information about Roll Number & NTS test date and timing will be dispatched to the official site of NTS before one week of NTS test.