There are many jobs available in Multan Session Court and Civil Court which are looking for some good candidates to fill the open positions.
All the applicants who are highly motivated and looking for a good job role must consider this opportunity. Today the Jang News paper ha posted the job and looking for some good talent to fill the vacant spaces. The current Jobs in Session Court of Multan are (Cook (BPS-04)). This job position is announced on open merit basis and any candidate meets the merit will get the job.
All the appointment of above-mentioned jobs will be done on contract basis first. If the performance of the candidate is good enough to be permanent then the suitable candidate will get the permanent job position. All the candidates who will apply for this job must belongs to Multan district only. Any application out of the Multan district will not be accepted.
District and Session Court Multan Jobs 2018
Requirements For District and Session Court Multan Jobs 2018
- All the applicants must meet the criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- If the candidate is primary pass, he/she can apply for the job.
- Age of all the candidates must be between 20 to 35 years.
- If you meet all the requirements you should apply for the job.
More Jobs In December 2018
Current Positions in District and Session Court Multan Jobs 2018:
- Cook (BPS-04)
How to apply for District and Session Court Multan Jobs 2018
- All the applicants must download the application form from the link below
- For the deposit of fee all applicants can download Online deposit slip from the official site multan.dc.lhc.gov.pk
- Documents required: All the candidates must attach their attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Keep in mind the very important thing which is the deadline for last date. The last date for submission of application is December 20, 2018.
- All the candidates whose application will be bogus or incomplete will not be accepted.
- All those which are received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- If you are already working in Multan district or Session court all these candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- All the shortlisted candidate will be stated on the List of eligible candidates will be published on the notice board on December 20, 2018.
- All those coming for interview will not get any TA/DA
- Nothing will be paid for test/interview to any candidate.