District and Session Court Islamabad Jobs 2019 has been announced for the month of January. All those people who belongs to Islamabad and are permanent resident of Islamabad are more then welcome to apply. If you are Pakistani National and have domicile of any city of Pakistan are also eligible to apply for the jobs. District and Session Court Islamabad is looking to hire talented and hard working individual who will be the best fit for the positions opened.
All those candidate who are currently living in Islamabad and belongs to Islamabad must apply for the job. All the candidates are required to check each and every details mentioned below so they can apply for the jobs opened. Check all the information below and apply for the jobs as soon as possible. All those people who belongs to districts of Islamabad and Pakistani nationals belongs t any city with domicile are also eligible to apply for the job.
District and Session Court Islamabad Jobs 2019 January 60 Jobs
Currently there are more then 60 jobs opening for the people of Islamabad and Pakistani Nationals. It is the best opportunity for the people of Islamabad to apply for the jobs openings which are as follows Stenographers, Assistant Hardware/Network Engineer, Identity Section Incharge, Archive Section Incharge, Accountant, Scanning Technician, Data Entry Operator, LDC/Assistant Record Keeper, Process Server, Naib Qasid, Mali/Baildar, Sweeper.
The next very important thing is to check all the details below from salary to education required for the jobs opened. So check all the information below and apply now. Do share this job opening with your friends and family who you think is the best fit for the jobs opened.
Gender: Male, Female
Job Type: CONTRACT
Total Positions: 60
Salary: PKR 15000 – 50000
Experience Required: 0 – 2 /years
Age Required: 18 – 30 years
Education: Matric, Middle, Intermediate, Graduation, Masters
Organization: Office of the District & Sessions Judge East, Islamabad
Address: NTS Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad
More Jobs Opening in 2019
Current Jobs Opening In District and Session Court Islamabad Jobs 2019 January
If you have carefully checked all the information mentioned above and if you think you are the best and suitable candidates for the jobs mentioned below. You dully meet all the requirements mentioned then you must apply for the positions mentioned below.
- Stenographer (BPS-16)
- Assistant Hardware/Network Engineer (BPS-16)
- Identity Section Incharge (BPS-15)
- Archive Section Incharge (BPS-15)
- Accountant (BPS-14)
- Scanning Technician (BPS-14)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- LDC/Assistant Record Keeper (BPS-09)
- Process Server (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Mali/Baildar (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
How To Apply For District and Session Court Islamabad Jobs 2019 January
Please follow all the steps as this is a very important part. All the applicants who will apply must follow all the steps mentioned bellow. So their application must received by the concern authorities in the right way and on right time. So follow all the steps mentioned and apply for the above mentioned jobs.
- All the interested applicants should apply by downloading the application form from the links below
- With the deposit slip which can be downloaded from official NTS Site www.nts.org.pk or from the link below should be attached with the application.
- All the applicants must duly fill the application form along and attach the paid deposit slip of test fee with a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to the NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- Address: NTS Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- All the candidates can pay the test fee in any branch of ABL / MCB / Meezan / HBL on the prescribed bank Challan.
- The last date for submission of application is January 28, 2019.
- Incomplete applications applications will not be entertained
- Application received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Roll Number Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
For Application Form:
(BPS-04 To BPS-16)
For Application Form:
(Naib Qasid BPS-01)
For Application Form:
(Mali/Baildar and Sweeper)