KPK Jobs 2018 in Directorate of Industries & Commerce (Jobs Description):
This is an important announcement regarding jobs in Directorate of Industries and Commerce as just recently several vacancies are required to be filled by diligent, capable and hardworking personnel in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. There are almost 5 posts advertised with almost 70 vacancies. Both male and female candidates are eligible to invited to apply for these posts. It must be remembered that these vacancies are in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and candidates hailing from this district can only apply for these jobs. For more details such as the name of the posts, eligibility criteria, application procedure and registration deadline please read the rest of the article given below.
Name of The Posts Vacancies Are Required For:
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Assistant Industrial Development Officer (BPS-12)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Consumer Inspector (BPS-10)
- Each of the following advertised posts have separate eligibility criteria and requirements. For this you can read the attached official advertisement below.
- Minimum age required in one these following post is 18 years whereas the maximum age required in on one of these jobs is 32. This reference is just to give you an idea about the age requirement.
- Only candidates hailing from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa district are eligible to apply for these jobs.
Terms and Conditions For Directorate of Industries & Commerce Jobs 2018:
- For more information we request you to visit the official site of PTS pts.org.pk before applying.
- An entry test will be conducted for which’s fee is Rs.320/- which has to be deposited in any branch of UBL or HBL
- No incomplete or late application will be accepted and will face straight forward rejection!
- Applicant should send the copy of paid fee slip along with his/her attested copies of educational and other relevant documents.
- It must be noted that Directorate of Industries and Commerce has appointed PTS (Pakistan Testing Services) as the authority to conduct the entry test and select the successful candidates.
- Post-test process will be conducted by the Directorate of Industries and Commerce itself.
- Candidates can be appointed anywhere in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa after their selection.
- Age relaxation can be given in some cases.
- Candidates who are in service of any Government or Semi-government department must have to apply through proper channel.
- Directorate of Industries and Commerce also reserves all the rights to change the number of vacancies or cancel them.
- Directorate of Industries and Commerce reserves all the rights to reject any candidate on any basis.
- Selection of candidates will be done on pure merit basis.
- No TA/DA will be given for entry test or interviews.
- Candidates who present forged data or in any means try to misguide the management with their details will be barred from applying in for Directorate of Industries and Commerce jobs 2018-19.
Last Registration Date:
- The last deadline for application of these jobs is 20th December 2018. No applications will be entertained after this due date.
For more information you can also visit the official site of PTA or of Directorate of Industries and Commerce.