Deputy Commissioner Office Chitral (DCOC) has announced Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs 2018 for Junior Scale Stenographer and Junior Clerk in Chitral, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) on the basis of open merit. Besides, there are seats for female applicants and disabled candidates as well.
Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs 2018 (Jobs Description):
Are you looking for job opportunities in government departments on intermediate, matriculation and middle pass basis? Are you the resident of Chitral, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK)? Are you aware of typing skills? If your answer to all these questions is yes, then here is an excellent opportunity for you.
Job Openings and No. of Vacancies:
- 2 Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS – 14)
- 9 Junior Clerk (BPS – 11)
Eligible Age: The applicants are required to have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 30 years old in order to be eligible for Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs 2018.
Domicile: The applicants are required to have a domicile of district Chitral.
- Matriculation (2nd Division)
- Middle School
- Typing (English) Speed of 35 words per minute
- Shorthand (English) Typing Speed of 50 words per minute
- Power Point
- MS Word
- Bar Chart
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute
How to apply for Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs 2018?
- The applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form and challan form for Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs 2018 from the Pakistan Testing Services (PTS) website.
- The applicants are required to pay an application processing fees of PKR. 300/- in any online branch of United Bank Limited (UBL) and Habib Bank Limited (HBL).
- The applicants who pass the written / skill test will be called for interview.
- No TADA will be provided for the interview.
- The applicants are required to submit the following documents along with the application form:
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- Copy of NIC
- Educational Qualifications
- Character Certificate
- The applicants are required to send the duly filled in application form, paid copy for PTS challan and above listed documents must be sent to Pakistan Testing Services (PTS) Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan.
The last date to apply for Deputy Commissioner Office Jobs 2018 is not mentioned. Therefore, it is advised that interested applicants must apply as soon as possible.