Hey there people! Are you looking for internship opportunities? If yes, then we have brought you the very famous IFA (Institute for Foreign Cultural Relations) which is Cross Culture Programme Internship which happens every year in Germany. This is a very good programme which gives the opportunity for all those who are committed to work with dedication in elite organizations. The majority of the participants in this programme are from Muslim countries so all of the Pakistanis have a very good chance at securing this opportunity. This will be an 8 weeks paid internship programme with many perks and benefits. So, if you are interested in this, then scroll down below to read all the rest of the information.
Cross Culture Programme 2019 (Scholarship Description):
- This programme will be held in Germany.
- The duration of this internship will be 8-12 weeks.
- This will be a fully funded programme.
- The programme will provide internship opportunity on the following fields:
- Politics and Society
- Human Rights & Peacebuilding
- Sustainable Development
- Media & Culture
What Perks Will This Internship Give You?
- Full accommodation expenses will borne in this programme.
- All the selected candidates will get their health insurance covered.
- Candidates will also get their air travel expenses (with return ticket) covered.
- Transportation expenses at stay will be also be covered.
Also Check Out:
Which Country’s Are Eligible to Participate In This Programme:
Most of the countries in this Cross Culture Programme are Muslim countries. These are the following: Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
- The applicants age for this programme must be 23 and 45 years of age.
- The applicants for this programme must have had at least 2 years of professional experience in order to qualify.
- It is necessary for all the candidates to be a resident of the following countries mentioned above.
- Applicants must be fluent in speaking and writing English.
- If the applicants can speak and write German, then they would be given preference, but it is not necessary.
- The candidate must be in a good mental and physical condition for this internship programme.
Application Procedure Cross Culture Programme Germany Internship 2019:
- To apply for the Cross-Culture Programme Internship all you need to do is to follow this given link.
- Special attention must be given towards the requirements of documents and the other things required.
- No application via e-mail will be considered.
- The last date for registration for Cross Culture Programme Internship is 21st December 2019.