About CAA Jobs: Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is a member state of the International Civil Aviation Organization. Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is a public sector autonomous body that regulates the civil aviation operations in Pakistan, situated on the Terminal-1 of Jinnah International Airport in Karachi, Pakistan.
CAA Jobs Civil Aviation Authority 2018 (Jobs Description):
If you are looking for CAA Jobs and are interested to apply for this job then keep reading the details provided below:
No. of Vacancies: 124
Age Limit: 28 Years
Age Relaxation: Allowed as per the Federal Government regulations.
Job Type: Contractual
Salary: PKR. 110,589/-
- Fire Fighter
- ATC Assistant
- Electronics Assistant
- Pakistani applicants from Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) and Gilgit Baltistan (GB) are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are shortlisted will be required to pay written test charges of PKR. 250.
- The test / interviews will be conducted in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta.
- Applicants will be required to bring their original documents at the time of interview.
- The applicants who are already employed in Government or Semi Government organizations are required to apply through a common channel. Existing Government or Semi Government employees are required to provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the previous organization.
Tops Jobs Opportunities in Pakistan:
How to Apply CAA Jobs?
- The applicants are required to apply online for the CAA Jobs from above button.
- The candidates will be required to upload the following documents:
- Detailed CV
- Recent Photographs
- Scanned copies of CNIC
- Academic Documents (Degrees, Certificates, Transcripts, Detailed Marks Certificate)
The last date to apply for CAA Jobs is November 05, 2018.
In order to stay updated about the latest job opportunities in future subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon to keep receiving the latest job notifications in the future.