British Council Jobs 2018(Job Description):
British Council is an Organization of UK. It also provides educational opportunities and culture relation in Pakistan. In Pakistan, they conduct exams in multiple cities of Pakistan. They are offering job vacancies on the contract basis to a highly educated, experienced, talented and hardworking candidates. Candidates should have the following experience, education and documents. Salary would be given according to the working hours. The opportunity is, annually they conduct more than 450,000 exams in 30 cities of Pakistan. Candidates should able to work at the location of the appointment. Further details are given below. The following requirements are very important for the post.
- Location: Karachi, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Quetta, Sukkur, Bahawalpur, Lahore, Gujrat, Multan, Peshawar and more cities
- Posts: 01
- Vacancies: More than 2000
- Salary: Hourly Wages
- Duration: Variable
- 14 Years of education
- Minimum experience should be required
- Experience of working with children and young people
- Communication in Urdu & English Language
- Ability to plan time methodically and carry out instructions carefully
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Attend all briefing and training sessions as requested by the British Council Examinations Services Centre.
- Intermediate use of technology, including the internet.
- Own Bank Account (Active).
- Giving constructive feedback to others in a way they can understand and accept.
To ensure that any test administered by the British Council runs smoothly on the test days and that all assigned test day duties and standards are met.
Last Date to Apply:
- The last date for applications is 23rd Nov 2018
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online at https://www.research.net. Candidates must meet the above-mentioned eligibility for the post. Shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview. Original documents, educational and experienced record, a copy of CNIC and Character certificate from nearly police station along with candidates. British council provide equal opportunity. For more details visit https://www.britishcouncil.pk.