Armed Forces Postgraduate Medical Institute AFPGMI Jobs 2018: What’s better than joining the highly esteemed Armed Forces of Pakistan? Well currently right now Pakistan Armed Forces require a number of vacancies to be filled in Post Graduate Medical Institute which is situated in Rawalpindi. The candidates for this post must be diligent, disciplined and hardworking personnel. Candidates for these posts can belong from anywhere in Pakistan such as Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan, KPK and Gilgit Baltistan. Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for these advertised posts. Each and every post has its own separate eligibility criteria and requirements so it is necessary to read all the details before applying. These high valued jobs not only give you a salary but have their perks too such as accommodation and health care facilities and much more. So, if you are interested to join Pak Army then this your shot at it. For more details such as the Posts available, Eligibility Criteria, Application procedure and other stuff then please follow are the rest of the article below which also contains the official advertisement.
Armed Forces Postgraduate Medical Institute Jobs 2018-19:
The advertised jobs below are mentioned according to their pay scales ranging from the highest paid to the lowest:
- Librarian Assistant
- Assistant Accountant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Laboratory Attendant
- Female Servant
- Naib Qasid
Entry Test and Interview:
Most of the above jobs have entry test and interviews for which Pak Army has assigned this task to Universal Testing Services UTS.
Top Jobs of the Month:
Application Procedure for AFPMI Jobs in Rawalpindi:
- All the applicants are requested to first check their eligibility criteria from UTS site or from the attached advertisement below.
- All the eligible candidates are requested to download the application form from this official link.
- Candidates are requested to send their application form along with their paid deposit slip of Rs.200/- (For scale 1-4) and Rs.500/- (For scale 5-14). The test fee must be in UTS name and is payable at any branch of Bank Alfalah or UBL. The application form along with the paid deposit slip should be sent to UTS Head Office, 278/A Nazim-ud-din Road F-10/1, Islamabad.
- The last date for application submission is 11th December 2018.
- No applications shall be received after the application deadline.
- All those candidates who are currently working in any of the government sector must apply through proper channel for any of these jobs.
For more information regarding UTS test date, roll number, venue and timings we shall inform you. Till then stay in touch with us.
For eligibility criteria and rest of the information please refer to the advertisement attached below.