Are you interested to work with one of the world’s largest Hosiery Manufacturers and Exporters (Interloop Limited)? If yes then on this article we will be telling you Management Trainee Program of Interloop Limited for which it requires young and dedicated individuals who are ready to kick-start their career. This Management Trainee Program of Interloop Limited was also published in Daily Dawn and Jang Newspapers on Sunday, 1st July 2018. So below in this article, you will be finding the details of Interloop MTO Program along with its Eligibility Criteria and Application Procedure.
Interloop MTO Program 2018 Details:
The Management Trainee Program at Interloop will be comprised on a 12 months’ time period. In which it aims to hire and groom young graduates by working on their technical base and to prepare them for being the future leaders. This program will also aim to encourage to equip them with competency and confidence in them so that they become prepared to take up professional responsibilities. This program encourages both Male and Female candidates to apply.
- All the applying candidates must be fresh graduates with having at least 16 years of education from qualified institutes which are recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) / Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) or reputed foreign institutes.
- The candidates must also have a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or 70 % marks equivalent (for the local graduates) and 65% marks (for the foreign graduates) in the following disciples: MBA / M. Com • B.Sc. Textile Engineering (Knitting / Garments / Yarn Manufacturing / Wet Processing / Chemistry) • B.Sc. Textile Designing • B.Sc. Industrial Engineering • M.Sc. Fiber Technology • B.Sc. Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical) • M.Sc. Chemistry • M.Sc. Statistics • B.Sc. Environmental Sciences.
Procedure to apply:
All those candidates who fill in the eligibility criteria are requested to apply online through Interloop’s official website.
Important Point to Remember:
- No incomplete or late application will be accepted and will face straight forward rejection!
- Interloop reserves all the rights to reject any candidate on any basis.
- Selection of candidates will be done on pure merit basis.