- Baha-UD-Din Zikria University, Multan
- University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore
- National College of Arts Lahore
- King Edward Medical University Lahore
- Govt. College University Faisalabad
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- University of Engineering & Technology Lahore
- Govt. College University, Lahore
- University of The Punjab Lahore
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
- The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
- University of Sargodha
- Lahore College for Women University Lahore
- Kinnaird College for Women Lahore
- University of Health Sciences Lahore
- University of Education Lahore
- University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila
- University of Gujrat
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT) Islamabad
- National Textile University Faisalabad
The student must have:
b.Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc./ B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2015 / 2016 / 2017 (annual) in Punjab.
c.Secured admission as a full time student in the current academic year (2017-18) in one of the partner University / Govt. Post Graduate College
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon / evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Masters scholarships
d.Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/-
- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is only source of income
e.Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year
f.Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University / Govt. Post Graduate College
Following students are not eligible for PEEF Masters level Scholarship:
- Students who have already passed / possessed M.A / M.Sc / M.S / M.PHIL etc. degree
- Marks improvers or students who have passed examination in supplementary session
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*)
1.PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner Universities / Govt. Post Graduate Colleges.
2.The partner Universities / Govt. Post Graduate Colleges invites applications from the eligible students on prescribed forms at the time of admissions.
3.With the announcement of the scholarships, the forms are made available by the university / Govt. Post Graduate Colleges.
Following monthly scholarship stipend rates are admissible for the year 2016-17.
a. PEEF will reimburse tuition fee
b. PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates:
– Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month.
– Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
– Payment of Tuition Fees 100% (As per terms of PEEF Master level scholarship policy)
Both day scholars & Boarders
- PEEF scholarship stipends are disbursed on bi annual basis.
- The calculation of tuition fee is made on the basis of information provided by the Partner University / Govt. Post Graduate College.
- The next scholarship installment will only be released on the basis of acknowledgement of the previous scholarship stipend and satisfactory academic performance assessment report submitted by the university / Govt. Post Graduate College.
PEEF scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled. However, if the student fails to maintain the required / satisfactory academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act; the University/ Govt. Post Graduate College and / or the PEEF, reserve the right to cancel the scholarship award.