Fighter Pilots No 145 GD (P) & Air Defence Controllers eligibility:
Age limit: 16 to 22 years old male
- Fsc with minimum 60% marks in pre engineering, pre medical, Computer science, Physics and any two subjects Stat, Math, Computer or Biology.
- A-Level candidates Physics and mathematics or biology, (O level must have 5 Subjects).
- The candidates who have passed their 1st year with 60% marks can apply with hope certificate of 65% marks in Fsc HSSC higher secondary school certificate part 2.
- Special for Balochistan: the candidates whose from balochistan and having minimum 55% marks can apply for GD Pilot and 50% marks can apply for Air defence controllers no 101 AD.
E-Tests for Fighter Pilots and Air Defence Controllers:
- Intelligence Test MCQS
- Physics Test MCQS
- English Test MCQS
Aeronautical Engineer Eligibility
- Male candidate’s minimum age limit: 16 to 22 years old
- Qualification: the candidate having 1st division or 50% marks and Fsc 65% marks in pre engineering with chemistry.
- A-Level with physics, mathematics and chemistry, (O Level 5 Subjects)
- The candidates who have passed their 1st year exam and waiting 2nd year resultcan apply also with hope certificate in HSSC of 65% marks.
Short service commission –No 121 Combat Support Course:
Engineering Officers eligibility:
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years old male candidates.
- Qualification: Electronics engineering, mechanical engineering / Aero (B.sc / BE / CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% marks in Annual System Exams.
Accounts Officers eligibility:
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years old
- Qualification: bachelor of commerce B.com 4 years or BBA 4 years degree or M.com / MBA / ACCA / or ACMA or BS Accounting and finance degree with minimum 2nd division from HEC recognized college or university.
Legal Officers eligibility:
- Male candidates having age limit: 21 to 30 years old.
- Qualification: the applicant must have LLB degree with 2nd division.
Registration is open between 03 July 2017 to 12 July 2017