AKU Scholarship Programme 2018 For Matric (Science) Students – Agha Khan University
This is a two week residential programme which does not have a tuition fee. The University will pay for boarding and lodging. The programme offers rigorous, intellectually stimulating and developmental co-curricular activities.
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarships:
Candidates studying in the National/Provincial system of education in Pakistan or the Aga Khan University Examination Board
- Having achieved at least 80% in the SSC examination and
- Completing HSSC exams in 2018; and
- Studying in the pre-medical group (biology, chemistry and physics) may apply.
Selection Process For Scholarships:
Selection will be based on academic merit with special consideration given to candidates from under-privileged areas of the country. The process of selection will be as follows:
- AKU will accept applications until March 15, 2018.
- Candidates will be screened and shortlisted for eligibility.
- Candidates will be required to write an Aptitude Test on June 30, 2018.
- The Aptitude Test will include components in English, Mathematics at the secondary school level and a component of Science Reasoning.
- A total of 44 students will be selected; 22 boys and 22 girls.
For more information, please call at +92 21 34864410 / 4412 or email at aku.c[email protected].
The University reserves the right to shortlist candidates based on criteria developed at the time of selection.